A well-organized strategic planning process will result in a dynamic strategic plan that is an essential roadmap for success.
Strategic planning, simply defined, is the organized process of imagining a desired future and making decisions about the allocation of resources to support that vision. Lolina’s goals in facilitating your strategic planning are to help you:
1. Overcome typical barriers in shared decision making and make the process fun and meaningful
2. Foster the full creative potential of the stakeholders
3. Define a shared vision
4. Develop a roadmap with specific, measurable goals
5. Identify resources, strengths, and barriers
6. Agree on leadership responsibilities
7. Design a follow-up plan to assess progress, roadblocks and new opportunities
“Failing to plan is planning to fail.” – Alan Lakein
Contact Lolina today to inquire further or schedule your Strategic Planning.