Work with Lolina to invest in your organization’s future – together, by developing an effective grants strategy, we’ll ensure that your projects and programs achieve a greater impact.
Funding diversity is a top priority for the public health and healthcare arena in order to sustain and cultivate programs that will produce effective outcomes. Successful grant awards are derived from thoughtful planning and execution. Work with Lolina to invest in your organization’s future – together, by developing an effective grants strategy, we’ll ensure that your projects and programs achieve a greater impact.
The benefits of working with Lolina on your funding or grant management are numerous:
• Lolina has experienced and successful grant writers who can work with you before, during, and after a proposal is submitted.
• Lolina has an industry commitment and broader knowledge of the funding landscape, trends and past experiences
• Lolina may have individual or agency relationships which could help inform your proposal
• Lolina can assist you with funding and grant management in a variety of ways:
– Identify service gaps and methods for expanding existing programs
– Brainstorm innovate programming that will align with funder priorities
– Research grant opportunities
– Proposal Writing for foundation, corporate or government grants including the budget and budget narrative
– Reviewing and editing a proposal, application, narrative, &/or budget that you have already written
Contact Lolina today to inquire further or schedule time to discuss how Lolina can assist you with your Funding and Grant Management.