Lolina offers a personalized approach to assessing strengths and optimizing leadership talent.
Emotional Intelligence for Leadership & Team Development:
Kim is certified in EQ-i2.0, EQ 360 & TESI
It’s well known that strong leadership skills are the key to success for individuals, teams, projects, programs, organizations, and communities. Lolina offers a personalized approach to assessing strengths and optimizing leadership talent.
Public and community health systems face unprecedented challenges. Coaching and mentoring are proven leadership development tools that help leaders meet those challenges…and opportunities. With meaningful guidance, clients gain a deeper understanding of their professional strengths; develop self-awareness and enhance emotional intelligence; improve communication skills; and benefit from support for continual professional development.
Here are some points to ponder when thinking if coaching is right for you:
1. Coaches offer a realistic and unbiased assessment of your present reality.
2. Coaches challenge you to identify your future desired reality.
3. Coaches work with you to plan for bridging the gap between your current and desired reality.
4. Coaches move you toward peak performance through accountability and encouragement.
5. Coaches help you identify your strengths and how to activate those strengths for better success.
6. Coaches are a strategic thinking partner.
7. Coaching is a proven method for leadership development.
Contact Lolina today to inquire further or schedule time for Coaching, Mentoring, or Leadership Development.